Cindy Sheehan HEARTS Phil Donahue: 4th Season Premiere!



NOW HEAR THIS: Cindy's Internet broadcasts continue!

Phil Donahue!  Click here to listen or download, beginning at 2:00 PM San Francisco time.  Phil DonahueToday, (February 5th), Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox is pleased to kick off our 4th season with GUSTO as we present progressive and legendary TV personality, Phil Donahue. Listen only if you want to be inspired with enthusiasm and optimism that we the people can, and will, make change for the better. Click here for more information about Phil's antiwar documentary, Body of War.

I first met Phil Donahue in September of 2005, when Camp Casey activists were on a tour from Crawford, TX to Washington DC after our initial Occupation in August of 2005. Phil came to a talk I gave in Brooklyn, NY--then, a few days later he was on Bill O'Reilly's show defending me as, "one tough mother."

The video of that appearance has been brought to my attention so many times recently, I asked my producer, Mikey, to get me Phil Donahue for the show.

Phil agreed to come out of retirement to help kick off the 4th Season of the Soapbox with gusto.

I can promise you that this Sunday's show (2pm pacific) is definitely worth listening to and all I am going to say is that I miss Phil's voice of reason and optimism in today's demented discourse on what passes for "news" and commentary in this country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B@ST@RD BILLION@IRES & L@ZY LIBS WITH MICKEY-Z (SOAPBOX PODCAST 4/27/22)

This Blog Will Become Inactive Soon (Message from Cindy)

SheeLilly#2 Cindy and Dakotah Rate the Final Season of the USA (PODCAST 10 JUNE 2022)